Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Apparently I look like a total troll in the mornings...

Apparently, through my mothers eyes, this is what I look like at the ungodly hour that is 7:05 AM after two hours of sleep:





Yep.


How's that make you feel, boys and girls?


So she told me to go to bed, then proceeded to wake me up again because she wanted me to go to the grocery real quick so I'd have food for today, then she lost her debit card, then we went to the local Co-op and I got a breakfast burrito that has FAR to many potatoes of a not-quite-potato-like consistency and eggs with cheese of a not-quite-eggy consistency, all wrapped up in a kind of funny tasting tortilla. Reason ten million and one I miss the big city: places with REAL FOOD for breakfast. Like Whole Foods, which is a fucking god-send if you live anywhere near one. And they're all over...


Someone go and get a GOOD breakfast for me, would you? And savor it because I can't? 


Anyways, on that note, I'm going to finish breakfast and go back to bed - yeah, I'm so cool that I do things BACKWARDS - and maybe get on here later because I really want to blog about my opinions of Gwen Stefani, Kelly Osbourne and Taylor Momsen <--- that's going to be very indulgent, as I happen to think they're all style icons, gorgeous and part of me can't decide if I want to be them or marry them. 


So that's it. 


XO


FREAK

No comments:

Post a Comment