Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Lost Days...

Somewhere between Orcas Island and Portland, there was Seattle. And I'm not just talking geographically. I spent a week with my father, and these are the pictures from that time, that didn't make it onto the blog when they should have because I got a little Pretty Reckless crazy. 


Here you go:


At Johnny Rockets, chocolate coke and cherry coke. That was our first night back in Seattle.

Biking down at Alki beach. By "Seattle" I mostly mean "West Seattle"

More Alki Beach. I miss the ocean...

Not my best work. Also not my worst.

Hey look, tis ME

The look of intense concentration makes him bike better. I think.

Loads of people gathered around looking at this fluffy little baby harbor seal that was chillin on the beach.

You'll notice that most of my pictures of Kevin involve his bike...

Oh god I'm pale... but, those are my brand new Vans which I adore.

Not a very good picture, but shows just how stupidly small his bike is. 

Lincoln Park. Just past that ferry dock is where I used to live. That's a distant memory now.

More at Lincoln Park.

My father. He's arabic. I'm adopted. Yeah...

There's this face that every boy can make, and only boys can make. Kevin's managed it here. Most famously seen on Twilight star Rob Pattinson (who is so much better in everything else, such as his tiny role in Vanity Fair, or his role in How To Be, or Little Ashes, or a million other things... but it's hard to be worse than body glitter and lipstick...)

Easy Street Records. My home away from home as a kid.

My dads neighbors cat. He's abnormally fuzzy with abnormally short legs and an abnormally short tail, a strangely long body and a face like he ran into a frying pan as a kid...

Leaving Seattle for Portland and The Pretty Reckless

There you go. The lost days of film. I'm going to get back to the painting I was working on and then probably go to sleep, because I can now officially only sleep during they day unless I'm at my boyfriends house. 

What fun... insomnia, a girls best friend.

XO

FREAK

No comments:

Post a Comment