Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tattoo crazy...

I, as a person, am VERY into tattoos. I have so many I want, and while I know I'll never have them all (not enough skin), I'm going to keep dreaming and collecting. 


Recently, I've decided on a few new one's (on top of my mothers name on my ankle, the word lovely on my wrist and a smiley face on my arm).


la nuit du chasseur <-- it means the night of the hunter, and while being  a beautiful example of the French language it is also (the English version, anyways) the title of by far my favorite song ever written by 30 Seconds to Mars. I'm not sure where I want it yet, though. 


This is a tattoo I designed myself, a celtic cross with Aequitas and Veritas (justice and truth) on it. It's partially a nod to the Boondock Saints (be still my heart) and partially a nod to my own interest in law and the legal system.


This is a picture of Kurt Cobain on stage. I'd like it in black and white on the back of my shoulder.

Anyways, I'll keep adding to the list. 

That's it for now. 

XO

Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment