Thursday, September 30, 2010

Check In

I'm over half-way done with my first week of Community College and it feels like I was never on summer break. I'm so used to it - home to the cafe, cafe to math, math to cafe, cafe to english, english to home/work/boyfriends house.

Unfortunately, I realized I'm allergic to my favorite organic cafe that's a block away from the community college, so my new cafe is the one in the college itself.

Whatever. It's cheaper on campus anyways.

So I started my advanced writing course and I love it. I'm going to be working on a story... well, it's complicated, but it boils down to a modern fairy-tale with a relatable but extreme protagonist, a good-v-evil plot and a romantic twist.

Oh yes. I'm that good.

But I just wanted to check in before heading for yet another day of coursework.

XO

FREAK

No comments:

Post a Comment