Monday, July 26, 2010

Na na na na Na na na na BATMAN!


I remember when I was like... *this tall* and Batman was like the coolest thing on the planet...


Yeah.


It's been a while.


I was cool back then...


Like I said, it's been a while.


What?


I told you I wasn't cool a while ago.


Back then, I had a Batman t-shirt. Because I was cool. I also had floral Doc Marten boots and wore leggings with everything...


I was so ahead of my time. Like... SO ahead of my time. 


Haha...


I'm going to get some pictures of me as a small creature on here soon. I don't have any on my computer, though.


Just got to find the pictures (that my father hasn't thrown out)...


And buy a scanner (which I need anyways for school)...


I'll do that soon. 


Anyways, for now I'm mostly just HYPED for Warped Tour on the 
15th


I'm most excited for...
*Agent Orange
*Alkaline Trio
*Anti-Flag
*Assorted Jelly Beans
*Dropkick Murphys
*Hey Monday
*Sum 41
*The Cab
*The Dillinger Escape Plan
*The Pretty Reckless <--- the WHOLE reason I'm going is to see this band live because I ADORE them
*VersaEmerge
*You Me At Six


I'll be hitting it on my way back down from Seattle and am super psyched to see some really rockin bands. I know that it's deviated slightly from it's original image as "punk rock summer camp" but it's giving me a chance to see some amazing bands that I otherwise wouldn't. 


Say what you will about Warped Tour - and about the bands I like, especially The Pretty Reckless who everyone seems to have an opinion on lately - but I'm excited.


This is my first warped tour (I'm eighteen and mummy can't say I'm too young to go) and I can't wait. 


XO
FREAK


PS
Here's the band list hijacked from the official website. BONUS: You can click on the bands to go to the Warped Tour page about them.







Bands Playing This Show

No comments:

Post a Comment