Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Best. Things. Ever.

Went shopping today and found my ABSOLUTE favorite thing on the planet - which sucks, because I'm about to go on a diet (read as: will be staying with my grandmother...) - but I'm not on it YET so I let myself buy them.


These? These are them...




So basically, I don't have a ton to say today. Thus the blog coming at 10:08 at night and consisting of a proclamation of me going on a diet and love of popchips.


But to save face, I shall...


Yeah, no. There is no way that this will even kind of help me save face.


My major project today is that I found a ton of old songs I used to love from bands like No Doubt and musicians like Vanessa Carlton and Michelle Branch and have been listening to them.


This is in preparation for torturing my boyfriend on our way up to Seattle next week.


And because I miss them. All those bands from my childhood.


Anyways, I'm going to officially end this lame as hell blog. I haven't much to say today (obviously) and while I (also obviously) have no hope of saving face, I can end this quickly.


XO


FREAK


PS.
Gwen Stefani or No Doubt?

No comments:

Post a Comment