Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Here they are...


More pictures from today!
I went a little photo-happy, but I'm pretty proud of some of the results! I got three pictures of me that I'm proud of, plus a ton of great one's of my boyfriend on his bike.

ENJOY!

Trying out tricks

*look of concentration*

"I think I can, I think I can..."


Tired...


HI!

The dress I'm wearing? Boyfriends new shirt. Hehe...


HI EVERYBODY! My favorite pic of me that I took.

Hope everyone's having a fabulous summer. Work and picking up my car tomorrow instead of today, then staying the night out, then I've got to fix up the car with a few accessories and then time to pack for my trip. We leave Tuesday, but there's no such thing as too soon!

XO
FREAK

PS.
Boys shirts as dresses... yes or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment