Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Little Picture Happy...

Bonjour! 

I didn't sleep last night. I went to bed at five am and woke up at noon when the boyfriend showed up, then I stole his new t-shirt (a dress on me, albeit a short one) and put it on with tights and boots, then we went to the best cheep food place in town, Bento East and got some AMAZING lunch.

We got a pork bao (for him) and chicken for me over white rice with teriyaki sauce. Healthy? Not necessarily. But definitely good. 

Yummy yummy.


Five minutes later...





Yeah... Didn't last long.

We then went to hang out at the park so he could fix and ride his bike, and I got a little picture-happy. But that's because I'm me. 

Here's some of today's photos that didn't revolve around lunch.

The boyfriend fixing his bike...



Tights and boots are my favorite combination!

Wayfarer knock-offs (I'm broke...)and my ancient LeSportsac bag that I carry everywhere.

SNAPPLE!

Boyfriend being cute.

Hey look! It's me! AND I'm a Ginger. Haha.

Well, that's about it for today. I'm picking up my Volvo tonight so I'll post pictures later. I can't wait to have my baby back! She's getting a ton of things taped to the dash tonight, new seat covers tomorrow... and probably an air-freshener since I'll be driving nearly two states away with a teenage boy.

So I'm off. Going to watch lame-o TV with the boyfriend.

XO
FREAK

PS
Anyone else a huge fan of Bento boxes? They're frakking brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment