Sunday, August 1, 2010

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Guess who just ordered their Warped Tour tickets???? *happy dance*


I'm SOOOOO excited. 


I'm heading up to Seattle tomorrow morning, staying down town for one night, heading to the Island for a few days, coming back down the ninth and on the fourteenth I'm heading to Hillsboro for the festival. 


Anyone else going? 


AAAAH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!


So I'm going to get off the computer, finish watching Little Miss Sunshine, go get my car set up, then get down to doing laundry so I can get the hell out of this town for a few days!


I'll post a ton of pictures when I take them. 


For now, I leave you with the pictures from the winery I went to last night:



An accidentally sparkling Rosé Wine that was flat gorgeous.

The rows of vines

The Sun

Strawberries. :p Or what's left of them...

Out in the All Terrain Golf Cart with Roy (one of my lovely gay friends who own the place) and some of his friends.


My friends own it (my mothers friends...) and I go there a lot, but this was the first time I took pictures. 


XO


FREAK

No comments:

Post a Comment